Motor Vehicle Claims


Motor Vehicle Claims


If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident it is essential that you see a Solicitor as soon as possible.    Pedestrians, passengers and drivers may be entitled to make a claim upon the driver-at-fault's Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurer.     If the accident was caused by road conditions or by some other means or there is a dispute about who is at fault you may still be entitled to compensation. 

Bourke Legal Practice will:
  • advise you in relation to your rights and entitlements
  • find out who the CTP insurer is
  • lodge a claim form on your behalf
  • obtain the Police report
  • contact the insurance company 
  • evaluate your claim
  • negotiate a proper settlement

Elizabeth Dalyell has acted in hundred's of motor vehilce claims getting great results for all her clients.   She knows the law and she knows how to get you the very best result.   You can be assured that the service you receive is professional and personal.  You speak directly to your solicitor and get answers when you need them.   We can resolve your claim quickly and efficiently by negotiation and without the need to go to Court.  


Strict time limits apply to CTP claims.   We recommend that you seek legal advice as soon as possible.  

You may find the Motor Accidents Authority website of interest to you.  Please follow the link:


» We urge you to contact us right away with any questions you might have.  Strict time limits apply so it is essential that you seek legal advice as soon as you can.  Non compliance with time limits may jeopardise your rights.

Bourke Legal Practice

Bourke Legal Practice is a boutique legal practice offering experienced advice and quality personal service. Contact us to make an appointment with us in Bourke.

Contact Us

PO Box 71, 
Corrimal NSW 2518
Phone: 0407 254499