Conveyancing is the transfer of legal title from one person or entity to another.
We can help you buy or sell a home or investment property anywhere in Australia. We have access to online services including title and certificate searches and all other enquiries which are needed when you are buying or selling property. Distance is no problem. We communicate with agents, banks, Councils and other organisations online and provide you with the efficient, cost effective and professional service that you are entitled to expect.
At Bourke Legal Practice we do more than simply process your purchase or sale. Selling and buying property and moving house can be a stressful time – we endeavour to make the process as smooth as possible.
As lawyers we are qualified to provide complex legal advice – something which is not always available from others providing conveyancing services. Any potential problem can be identified and resolved early on.
Bourke Legal Practice can assist you with:
- Free advice before you buy or put your property on the market
- Preparation of contracts for sale or purchase of land
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant
- Mortgages, refinancing & property deposit bonds
We charge a fixed fee for conveyancing so you know exactly how much you will have to pay for our services.
We can help you with your research, this will help you to narrow the field when you are looking for a property and will assist you to compare property values in your area. Some useful internet links are: